Monday, April 15, 2013

Photoshop Project #1: Angry Pancakes

    Making these scary pancakes was not as difficult as I thought it would be. I completed this activity while listening to Mr. Sands give step-by-step instructions that were easy to follow. To start the project I edited the original picture of the pancakes to make room for the scary mouth. Then, I pasted the fish face onto the pancakes and cropped out the area that was not necessary. Finally I changed the color of the mouth so it would look more realistic with the pancakes and I centered it appropriately. The hardest part of this project was stretching out the pancakes to make room for the mouth because it was challengiing to make it look completely normal. I enjoyed this project because I thought the concept was funny of the food eating the person instead of the other way around.

No comments:

Post a Comment